Having attracted high caliber personnel, your organization must now foster an environment which reduces employee turnover and maximizes individual results. A fair employee reward system benefits both the employee and organization.
Wace & Associates highly qualified associates can provide compensation systems that promote the strategic mission of the organization. Our reward systems support corporate, business unit and personal goals. The strategy is to align risk with reward and value exceptional performance. The final outcome - continuous improvement for the entire organization.
We advocate results-based compensation which rewards competencies and results through a combination of cash and non-cash mechanisms. We assist in implementing a Pay Policy and Program which places your organization at a competitive advantage.
- Executive compensation policy development, including comparator group selection
- Provide advice and counsel to Compensation Committees of Boards of Directors
- Provide advice and counsel on governance and shareholder issues
- Provide advice and counsel on executive contracts, employment and retention agreements, change of control provisions
- Provide advice and counsel on Board and Committee retainers, share ownership guidelines and equity-based compensation
- Provide advice and counsel on M&A transactions
BACK TO TOP
COMPENSATION PLAN REVIEW & DESIGN
- Pay-for-performance policy development, benchmarking and positioning
- Base salaries
- Short and long term incentives, including: stock options, restricted and performance share units, share appreciation rights plans
- Share ownership guidelines for executives and Board members
- Custom Salary surveys
- Pay equity maintenance and compliance services
- Competency based pay
- Job Design and Job Evaluation
- Recognition programs
- Perquisite design and review
BACK TO TOP
“The professionalism of the Wace
organization brings integrity to
Craig L. Dobbin, O.C.
CHC Helicopter Corporation
“Wace & Associates has provided us with pragmatic and implementable
advice and counsel. They were responsive to our needs at a variety of
levels on a timely basis.”
François de Gaspé Beaubien
“Wace & Associates helped us transition our executive compensation
and reward strategies from a regional to international basis to ensure we could continue to attract, retain and
motivate key executives in our highly competitive environment.”
The Honourable Frank D. Moores, L.L.D.
Human Resources Committee